How to Easily Build a Website
Blogging has been a very popular means of relaying a message whether for personal or business purposes online. It is almost more of like a web-based diary enabling you to write your ideas and have it shared to the world. With blogging, you will be able to express yourself freely even without announcing to the world your real identity. In addition, you can use it as a means of marketing and supplying information to different types of people. You may also earn money from your blogs that’s why many people are prepared to spend their cash just to be personalized.
WordPress is among the leading sites that involves blogging. It can be an excellent avenue in showcasing your abilities in designing while simultaneously making money from it. Do you have the abilities and understanding about CSS and HTML? Do you enjoy generating money online? What about making custom WordPress styles for a number of blogs?
Don’t worry. I won’t ask you to code your theme. Here are the things that may help you build a website with no intensive understanding of coding:
- Artisteer – For around $129, you can already have a copy from their standard edition. In here, you can make your personal website made from Drupal, WordPress, Blogger, DotNetNuke and HTML. Many designers out there prefer to use this site even they already have a vast knowledge on the subject matter. Artisteer is actually very easy to manipulate. The good thing is it is not necessary for you to spend hours or days just to create a particular website. You can have it in a couple of clicks. Then, you can build personalized themes and have it sold to writers and to online business persons.
- ThemeFrame – You will be able to create WordPress styles with ThemeFrame. This one is particularly designed for people who opted to use WordPress. ThemeFrame has a lot of interesting features that you will surely enjoy. One of its call features is the visual CSS editor. In it, you will be able to begin to see the changes in your work while you are still editing it. Second, the produced styles are browser-safe. This one means that the theme will probably be viewable in any kind of browser whether it is in Opera, Chrome, etc. Third, no coding needed. This is the best tool in ThemeFrame. .
- Headway Themes – This site is actually a WordPress framework. Headway Themes will enable you to design an internet page simply by using the drag and drop feature. You can get the personal version of their tool that can be used in non-commercial purposes. In the other hand, you will need their “business” version when you need to make a page for your business or clients.
- Genesis – This is another amazing framework for WordPress. It enables the consumer to produce different layout and designs though understanding on coding languages is important. You can find many helpful tutorials available online. So coding should not be a huge problem. Genesis is a well-liked framework. They have a good customer support service that will pamper your needs. Its best feature is that it is SEO ready. The codes it provides are “clean” and you will find no unnecessary tags inside the template so using it can help the web site obtain a high ranking in search engines.
- Thesis – You will find out that there are different ways to personalize Thesis – custom.css and custom_function.php. Thesis utilizes hooks to change the style of your web page. It is easy to understand even if you have small or little know-how in coding. Just like any other reliable service provider, they also have a reliable customer support system so you can always contact them to obtain support.
Now that you have the options above, what you will need to do is to determine what suits your capabilities best. Many designers go for Artisteer due to its versatility and usability. You can go ahead and explore your custom WordPress theme.
This is a guest post brought to you by Andrew Hiddleston, internet entrepreneur and business coach. Find out more tips on building an internet business at his video news blog http://www.leanmeanmarketing.com.